Sunday, December 25, 2011

NCAA Youth Composite Football


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $24.99 Price : $16.46
NCAA Youth Composite Football

Product Description

Wilson, NCAA Composite Youth Size Football is made of composite leather. It has a great performing durable cover that provides better grip and feel for the serious competitor.


  • Made of composite leather
  • Wilson team sports


NCAA Youth Composite Football Reviews


NCAA Youth Composite Football Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
50 Reviews
5 star:
 (30)
4 star:
 (11)
3 star:
 (3)
2 star:
 (2)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

19 of 22 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Durable!, October 24, 2009
It's a great ball to play with. Been using it for more than a year. Here's a story for you:

So we played with this ball during our flag football game. We dominated. I had 3 TD passes, etc etc. I was so happy that I forgot to put it in the trunk of my car as we were leaving. I left it on the ground. Next thing you know, as I'm backing up, I hear a big thump and felt like I ran something over. I was like OH CRAP WHAT WAS THAT! I pull over, and a friend of mine goes to take a look. As he gets out of the car, I realize it's probably my football (this one)! I was like oh man that thing had to have blown up. He comes back. It's fully in-tact and it looks like nothing ever happened to it. This thing stayed perfectly shaped and everything after a 2 ton car ran over it. End of story.

Durable? Yes.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


14 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Good football, December 2, 2008
By 
John Mccool (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I got this for a 10 year old that is average size for his age. It is good quality and should provide for some great back yard football. As an adult I would not mind having one myself because it is easier to get my hands around to throw and catch.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


11 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great School yard ball, June 15, 2009
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought 6 of these for our middle school and the kids love them. Most popular ball in the rack!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 50 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment