Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tyr Catalyst Paddles


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.6

List Price : Price :
Tyr Catalyst Paddles

Product Description

The Catalyst helps with stroke technique while building strength. The shape is designed to reduce stress on the shoulders while improving water feel. Color coded sizes.


  • Small for beginning Masters
  • Medium for older high school males and national females
  • Large college swimmers
  • X-Large for strong swimmers and water aerobics


Tyr Catalyst Paddles Reviews


Tyr Catalyst Paddles Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paddles, May 8, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Tyr Catalyst Paddles (Misc.)
I've tried a few paddles over the past decade, and these are the best so far. Very good grip and encourage a correct pull path. I'm 5'3", about 125 pounds, and have been swimming for over 10 years. I bought the yellow paddles, and they fit wonderfully.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great swimming tool, September 12, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Tyr Catalyst Paddles (Misc.)
I relatively recently started swimming seriously while training for triathlons. I had been running marathons for a number of years, so when it came to the switch, I wanted to use all legs and only use my arms to steady myself in the water. These really allow you to isolate your upper body for a great workout in the pool. They also definitely help with stroke technique. I bought small, and for now they seem perfect for me.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Great for small amounts of usage, November 3, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Tyr Catalyst Paddles (Misc.)
Hand Paddles are great. These in particular are a great paddle. However too much usage of any hand paddle can really screw up the shoulder. Please know that when buying hand paddles.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment